Vehicles, especially cars need to be perfectly made. It should contain all the details so that people can be satisfied before doing the investment. Although the buying process is long, the customers are liable to receive the genuine details of the vehicle. Sometimes in the process, people tend to get fake information regarding the vehicle and it creates huge confusion. To help in this kind of situation, checkcar4free.com comes into the picture. It is a site that can be used to get all the details of the vehicle without any headbangs. The main thing which people need to have is the VIN code. It is a 17-digit alphanumeric code that is used to decode the hidden details of the vehicle from the system. It is mandatory for every vehicle to have the code so that people can use the VIN lookup to receive the information they need.
What it contains?
For the VIN lookup function, people need to do the following;
- Locating the VIN code in the vehicle.
- Entering the 17-digit code.
- Click ‘search’ on the site to get the details.
Below is the basic information that people would get once they want to check;
- The vehicle’s date and country of manufacture.
- The vehicle’s specifications such as the engine, transmission, body type, and much more.
- Along with this, it also provides full proof of whether the vehicle has been in an accident or is a stolen one.
The site supports Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Jeep, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Ram, Toyota, Volkswagen, and other popular branded vehicles.
The VIN code can be found either on a metal plate on the dashboard, the driver’s side door, or beneath the hood. The code usually contains the World Manufacturer Identifier (WMI), Vehicle Descriptor Section (VDS), Vehicle Identification Section (VIS), which helps the people easily to identify the details.